Information to the Personal Data Owners
Societies to which personal data were provided, hereinafter referred to as Sonae Arauco:
- Sonae Arauco Portugal, S.A., with head office at Lugar de Água Levada, 3534-954 Mangualde, Portugal, with share capital of €17,898,430, registered at Mangualde Commercial Registry Office, under tax identification number 500 058 580
- Sonae – Indústria de Revestimentos, S.A., with head office at Lugar do Espido, Via Norte, 4471-909 Maia, Portugal, with share capital €6,000,000, registered at Maia Commercial Registry Office, under tax identification number 501 645 900
- Sonae Arauco España-Soluciones de Madera, S.L., with head office at Ronda de Poniente, 6-B, 28760 Tres Cantos (Madrid), Spain, with share capital of €59,737,013, registered at Madrid Commercial Registry Office, under number M-183.316
- Sonae Arauco Deutschland GmbH, with head office at Grecostrasse 1, 49716 Meppen, Germany, with share capital of €34,139,910, registered at Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, under number HRB 212134
- Sonae Arauco Netherlands B.V., with head office at Edisonweg 8 A, 3442AC Woerden, Netherlands, with share capital of €450,000, registered at the respective Registry Office under number 30110094
- Sonae Arauco (UK) Limited, with head office at Unit 1, Connect Business Village, 24 Derby Road, Liverpool, L5 9PR, England, with share capital of €150,000,000, registered at the respective Registry Office under number 2210300
- Sonae Arauco Suisse SA, with head office at Rue de la Dout 10, 2710 Tavannes, Switzerland, with share capital of €100,000, registered at Berne Commercial Registry Office under number CH-073.3.002.532-9
- Sonae Arauco France SAS, with head office at 71 Boulevard National Immeuble Nova, 92250 La Garenne-Colombes, France, with share capital of €10,000, registered at Nanterre Registry Office under number 819 090 960
Sonae Arauco uses computerised systems to register personal data of newsletters subscribers, of individuals who request samples, documents or information or of individuals who do register on the www.sonaearauco.com website, as well as of product prescribers and potential customers.
Before giving your agreement we would like to give you some important information about how your personal data is used.
- 1. Why do we process your personal data?
The following personal data - name, telephone number, address, e-mail, company, activity and occupation - are requested for the purpose of the commercial relationship management with our customers.
- 2. Do you receive e-mails from us?
As part of the management of our commercial relationship, we may send you information, newsletters, news of events and customised campaigns, by e-mail. If you do not want to receive these e-mails, you can cancel your subscription in the e-mail itself.
- 3. Who is in charge of using your personal data?
The entity responsible for using your personal data is Sonae Arauco. If you need to contact Sonae Arauco, you can do so using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4. Who is your personal data supplied to?
Your personal data will only be supplied to entities whose collaboration is indispensable for the commercial relationship management, such as companies who provide technical e-mailing services or transport companies, when required.
We inform you that your e-mail address may be transferred to an entity based outside the European Union, which provides the appropriate guarantees, given that it is certified in accordance with the “EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework”, which can be read at www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
- 5. How long is your personal data stored?
Sonae Arauco will store your personal data for the duration of our commercial relationship, except when related to personal data of the customers employees, when Sonae Arauco knows that they no longer represent their customer, in which case their personal data will be eliminated within a maximum of 90 days after the knowledge of this fact.
- 6. Do you know your rights as the owner of the personal data?
As the owner of your personal data and in accordance with the legal terms you can have access to them or modify them at any time, restrict processing or request their transmission to other entities, or object to their processing, through your Privacy Profile, in your reserved area or by e-mail email@example.com.
If you need, you can also present a complaint to a regulatory authority.